May 8th Update on COVID-19
May 8, 2020
As outlined in our prior update we are resuming some treatments, and the decision will be made by you and your physician.
Please continue to monitor our website and stay in touch, as these policies are subject to change: ocfertility.com
We encourage patients to reach out to continue growing your family! #growingfamiliessafely2020!
Contact us by IMS Patient Portal, call: 949-706-2229 (BABY), or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RE: Download our IMS Patient App to your phone or enroll on desktop
- Search app store → IMS Patient App Clinic ID: P1377324
- Sign-up with username provided via email and contact us for questions
What we will do to reduce risks for everyone:
In-office appointments: wait in your car until you are instructed to enter. Call us once in the parking lot.
Staggering OC Fertility appointments, and team members, including physicians, to limit exposure risk
Screening and risk assessment before every visit (questionnaire and temperature)
COVID-19 testing for all patients doing fertility treatment or undergoing surgery, sometimes repeatedly
Sanitize all surfaces between every patient
Cancelling treatments when indicated
What can you, our patients, do?:
Wash your hands with soap for at least 20-seconds and use hand sanitizer, frequently
Don’t touch your face
Wear a mask (scarf, bandana, etc) that covers your mouth and nose at all times while in public and our office
Self monitor to assess for signs of infection - take temperature, note symptoms, etc
Attend appointments alone
Use telehealth appointments
Self isolate and contact your PCP if you are sick, test/screen positive, or are exposed to an ill-contact
How to get COVID-19 PCR/RNA swab testing:
1) Check with your PCP or see below for COVID-19 PCR/RNA swab test locations
a) Allow 5 days for processing and results to be reported to our office
b) When scheduling, inform testing facility that you are an “OC Fertility” patient
c) Share results via: email@example.com, FAX 949-706-8490, or upload to your IMS patient portal
d) We do not recommend antibody testing at this time, discuss this further with your primary physician
2) Marque Urgent Care: Schedule telehealth consult and car-side appointment for swab PCR/RNA testing
a) 2075 San Joaquin Hills Road, Newport Beach, 949-760-9222
3) Hoag Urgent Care: Schedule in-office appointment for consult and swab PCR/RNA testing
a) 510 Superior Avenue, Newport Beach, 949-200-1655
b) 16205 Sand Canyon Drive, Irvine, 949-557-0000
4) We may advise and perform follow-up COVID-19 testing for patients during treatment, as indicated
For More Information: In addition to OC Fertility’s COVID-19 webpage & your primary doctor
- COVID Informational Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnpHx6zhXPw&feature=youtu.be
- Johns Hopkins: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
We are here to help you safely navigate this challenging time and restart growing families safely!
Stay Safe and Be Well,
The OC Fertility Team
Growing Families, Together.