Dr. Nidhee Sachdev
Nidhee Sachdev, MD, is a double board-certified, fellowship-trained reproductive endocrinologist and infertility expert.
Dr. Sachdev, MD has trained among the most prestigious and diverse medical programs in the country, including fellowship training in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the prestigious New York University (NYU) Langone Fertility Center in New York City—where she conducted research on preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)—and the University of Chicago Medical Center, where she earned the academic distinction of academic chief resident in obstetrics and gynecology, and trained under a top recurrent pregnancy loss expert.
Dr. Sachdev is passionate about providing individualized, collaborative patient care. She started her medical career right here in Orange County, earning her Doctor of Medicine at the University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine. She completed her Bachelor of Science in human biology at the University of California, San Diego.
Dr. Sachdev is published in numerous respected publications, received multiple teaching awards, and presented her research across the country. She is also board-certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
After traveling across the country in recent years, Dr. Sachdev is thrilled to be back in Southern California, advocating for reproductive health and successful family building journeys for her patients.
Dr. Sachdev sees patients at OC Fertility® in Newport Beach, California, where she is a trusted expert in all areas of fertility, but is particularly interested in preservation, such as egg, sperm and embryo freezing, and how genetics play a role with in vitro fertilization (IVF), patients with recurrent pregnancy loss.
Dr. Sachdev is featured in the media, providing expert commentary and family building education.
- Chase DM, Mathur N, Tewari KS. Drug discovery in ovarian cancer. Recent Pat Anticancer Drug Discover 2010 Nov;5 (3):251-60.
- Mathur N, Triplett L, Stephenson M. Miscarriage chromosome testing: Utility of comparative genomic hybridization with reflex microsatellite analysis in preserved miscarriage tissue. Fertil Steril. 2014 May;101(5):1349-52
- Sachdev N, Grifo J, Licciardi F. Delayed Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) with trophectoderm biopsy and Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) show increased aneuploidy rates but can lead to live births with single thawed euploid embryo transfer (STEET). J Assist Reprod Genet. 2016 Jun 2
- Tiegs A, Sachdev N, Grifo J, McCulloh D, Licciardi F. Paternal Age is Not Associated With Pregnancy Outcomes After Single Thawed Euploid Blastocyst Transfer. Reprod Sci. 2017 Sep;24(9):1319-1324
- Sachdev N, Maxwell S, Besser A, Grifo J. Diagnosis and Clinical Management of Embryonic Mosaicism. Fertil Steril. 2017 Jan;107(1):6-11