powered by Crowdcast
Are you considering taking the next steps in preserving your fertility for the future by freezing your eggs or sperm? Or maybe you have recently received a diagnosis that requires you to pursue fertility treatment to build your family now?
These situations often leave a young couple or individual feeling overwhelmed as there are a lot of big decisions that come with the process. At OC Fertility, we are always here to walk you through each step of the process and we’ve now partnered with a fantastic organization called Future Family to help you navigate the financial aspects of your treatment care.
You have enough to think about, so let the experts help guide you in making those important financial investments for your future family.
Watch the Replay of Our Live Webinar
We partnered with Future Family for a live webinar. If you missed it, or want to re-watch, you can do so here. In it, we discuss your Financial Considerations during your Fertility Journey and how Future Family can support you.
In the webinar we cover:
- Breaking down what to include in your IVF budget
- Looking at different ways to pay for your treatment
- How Future Family can help you
- What sets Future Family apart from other financial companies
- Typical monthly payment plans
A Partnership for Your Fertility Needs
We partnered with Future Family, founded by Claire Tomkins (who personally went through IVF), with the goal of supporting fertility patients on their journey.
Their customized loans are designed to save you time and money, combining all your treatment costs into one easy monthly payment. With their loans, you can also use their on-demand fertility coaching support from Registered Nurses, who are here to answer any questions you may have.
Benefits of a Future Family fertility loan:
- Low-interest rates
- No prepayment penalties
- Funding of up to $50,000 in less than 48 hours
- Loan personalized to your specific needs and treatments
- Loan can include fertility-related costs, such as medications, labs or donor fees
- All treatment costs are simplified down to one easy payment
- Bill-pay management
- Financing options to include a friend or family member
Fertility Support You Deserve
Here at OC Fertility, we care about each of our patients and know their journey doesn’t end the second they leave our clinic doors. We want them to feel supported and understood on all levels from their medical treatment down to their financial concerns.
Please take a look at our Financial Guide and feel free to reach out to our other vetted finance partners.