Dr. Sharon Moayeri
MD Orange County Fertility Doctor
Dr. Sharon Moayeri has been practicing as a fertility specialist since 2004. She is double-board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. She completed her education and medical training at UC Irvine and UCLA, followed by a three-year Reproductive & Infertility Fellowship at Stanford University Hospital and Clinics.
Dr. M is well-versed in all aspects of infertility treatment including: IVF and PGT (PGS/CCS/PGD), fertility preservation, oncofertility, egg donor, gestational carrier-surrogacy, and minimally invasive surgery. In addition to her clinical, academic, and research accomplishments, her accolades include high patient-satisfaction and teaching awards.
In 2009, Dr. Moayeri founded OC Fertility clinic in Newport Beach, Orange County California. As her Orange County Fertility clinic grew, in 2014 she partnered with Dr. William Schoolcraft to form CCRM Orange County, an IVF Laboratory and Surgery Center, to further advance her IVF success rates.
OC Fertility, is a culmination of Dr. Moayeri’s vision to create a comprehensive patient-centered approach to fertility care in her hometown, where she strives to provide patients with the most advanced fertility technologies in a compassionate setting.
Dr. Moayeri’s contributions to medical literature include publications on:
- Blastocyst IVF embryo transfer
- Oncofertility (cancer-related fertility treatment)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (CCS/PGS)
- Cost-effective fertility treatment
Additionally, she is a reviewer for the prestigious American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (AJOG) and Fertility & Sterility (F&S).
Her clinical expertise spans the full spectrum
of Reproductive Medicine, including:
- Infertility management
- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF) / Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening and Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis to determine whether an embryo is viable (CCS/PGS and PGD)
- Third party reproduction (e.g., egg donor, gestational carrier/ surrogacy)
- Minimally invasive reproductive surgery (e.g., hysteroscopy, laparoscopy)
- Fertility preservation options (e.g., egg freezing)
Get in Touch With Us
If you’d like to learn more about growing your family with OC Fertility, fill out our contact form, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Ready to take the next step?
Learn more about our Patient-Centered Approach to Care or schedule a new patient consultation.