You’re ready to have a child, and you want to do it on your own. While the reasons for this vary, more and more men and women of all ages are considering becoming a single parent by choice.
Solutions and Treatment
For single parents by choice, we can provide the necessary third party services needed to achieve a successful pregnancy. These include:
- Egg donor or sperm donor referrals
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) (also called artificial insemination (AI))
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) / Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening and Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis to determine whether an embryo is viable (CCS/PGS and PGD)
- Surrogacy/ gestational carrier
- Freezing and banking (cryopreservation) of eggs, sperm, or embryos
If you need an egg donor, sperm donor, or surrogate/gestational carrier, we partner with excellent organizations who can provide you with the needed third party services.