There are many sources of information available regarding fertility. However, not all of them have been fully approved by the medical community.
For this reason, we recommend this partial list of websites to our patients as proven sources of credible information regarding fertility and reproductive health.
General Issues Regarding Reproductive Medicine
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), Patient Resources
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), Reproductive Facts
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART)
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- US Department of Health and Human Services, Women’s Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – ZIKA virus updates
Cancer and Fertility
- The American Cancer Society
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Livestrong Foundation
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- The Oncofertility Consortium
American Society for Reproductive Medicine Guides
For patients seeking more in-depth information about issues related to infertility. We highly recommend resources provided by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
The following are just a few of the ASRM guides that we recommend to our patients.
- Age Related Fertility (PDF)
- Optimizing Natural Fertility (PDF)
- Elective Single Embryo Transfer – Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Multiple Pregnancy – What Do I Need to Worry About? (PDF)
- Multiple Pregnancy and Birth (PDF)
- Sperm Retrieval (PDF)
- Zika – Planning Pregnancy for Infected, Exposed, or Possibly Exposed Individuals (PDF)