Newport Beach IVF at OC Fertility
Why OC Fertility
What makes OC Fertility stand out from other practices in the Newport Beach area? There are two key factors.
Our Patient-Centered Approach to Care
The first is our patient-centered approach to care. We know that dealing with infertility is more than a medical issue. It also has emotional and financial implications that can affect your future. That’s why we have created an office environment that is both professional and supportive. We take the time to make sure you have all the information you need to make informed decisions and provide the support you need to help you grow your family.
Our Partnership with the Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine (CCRM)
The second is our unique partnership with the Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine (CCRM) to form CCRM Orange County. CCRM is one of the nation’s leading fertility clinics, providing a wide variety of fertility treatments ranging from basic infertility care to the most advanced IVF technology available today. We have created CCRM Orange County in order to provide our patients with the best opportunity to succeed in their goal of growing their family.
These fertility treatments include:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening / Preimplantation genetic screening (CCS/PGS)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Egg, Sperm and Embryo Preservation (Freezing and Banking)
- Egg or Sperm Donor
- Evaluation for Infertility and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Treatment of Endometriosis, Management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Surrogacy and Reciprocal IVF for LGBT Couples
- Early Pregnancy Monitoring
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Additional Treatments Based on Evaluation
These two factors provide you with the best of everything, a personalized, one-on-one practice that is focused on a patient-centered approach to care, as well as a state of the art treatment center and laboratory.
If that isn’t enough, there are the many benefits of Newport Beach itself.
Residents of Newport Beach love their community. Considered by many to be the crown jewel of Orange County, Newport Beach is a wonderful place to live, work, play and grow a family.
Couples and individuals from Newport Beach and Southern California are at the heart of our practice, but if you think that only local residents are coming to us to grow their families, you might be surprised.
According to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, four percent of all fertility treatment provided in the country (around 6,000 cycles) are delivered to non-US residents.
In particular, more European and Latin American couples are now visiting the U.S. for fertility treatments such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) because of the more lenient rules and the excellent clinics located in the United States.
Because IVF and other treatments require patients to spend an extended period time with easy access to their reproductive specialist, many patients have found it an ideal time to take a break from work and home. In other words, they often use the opportunity to combine treatment with a vacation.
In short, a fertility vacation.
This allows them to get the treatments they need, while also getting to relax and enjoy themselves. In fact, being able to stay relaxed, calm and free from stress can actually aid in achieving a successful pregnancy.
For discerning couples seeking a place to start their family, Newport Beach has become a leading location for a fertility vacation.
Ten Perfect Miles
Located between Los Angeles and San Diego, Newport Beach offers beautiful weather all year-round, and the perfect blend of seclusion along with access to all the best that Southern California has to offer.
Boasting the largest recreational harbor on the west coast, Newport Beach provides visitors with ten miles of extraordinary fishing, swimming, surfing, and aquatic sports activities.
A few of the benefits of a fertility vacation in Newport Beach are:
- Award winning luxury hotels and spas.
- Back Bay Nature Preserve – Home to over 35,000 birds including 200 endangered species.
- Restaurants run by Michelin-rated
- World class shopping.
- Whale watching off Balboa Island.
- Access to the Orange County Museum of Arts.
- Golf at The Resort at Pelican Hill, which was named Conde Nast Traveler’s “No. 1 Ranked Golf Resort in the World.”
- Summer concert series and world renowned art and film festivals.
In fact, OC Fertility is less than a mile (or walking distance) from:
- Fashion Island – Newport Beach’s Shopping and Entertainment District.
- Balboa Pier.
- Newport Beach Country Club.
- World Class Hotels and Accommodations.
- And more…
In addition, Newport Beach is:
- Less than ten minutes away from John Wayne Airport
- Less than an hour from LAX, San Diego Int’l Airport and Long Beach Airport
- Less than thirty minutes from Disneyland.
- One hour to Los Angeles.
- Ninety minutes to San Diego.
OC Fertility – At the Center of Everything
If you’re looking to take a fertility vacation in Newport Beach, OC Fertility provides you with cutting edge treatments and state of the art facilities.
Our patient-centered approach to care means that you get the personal attention you need, and our office location makes it easy to access everything that Newport Beach has to offer.
So if you’re considering IVF or other fertility treatments, OC Fertility and Newport Beach provides the perfect location for your fertility vacation.