In 2014, OC Fertility partnered with the best in the business, Colorado Center for Reproductive Medicine (CCRM), to form its state-of-the-art IVF facility, CCRM Orange County, also located in Southern California, Newport Beach.
CCRM is one of the nation’s leading fertility clinics, providing a wide variety of fertility treatments ranging from basic infertility care to the most advanced IVF technology available today. Since its inception, CCRM has achieved national recognition for clinical excellence and advanced research in the field of reproductive medicine. Today, the CCRM network has more than 20 physicians and a team of research scientists, embryologists and professional staff dedicated to helping patients achieve their dream of having a baby.
OC Fertility offers complete Reproductive Medicine and Infertility services from our Orange County fertility clinic and CCRM Orange County IVF Center, including:
- Infertility evaluation
- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF) / Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening (CCS)/ Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) and Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis to determine whether an embryo is viable (CCS/PGS and PGD)
- Egg freezing (banking, cryopreservation)
- Embryo banking / Family building for the future (freezing, cryopreservation)
- Third party reproduction, such as egg donor, sperm donor, gestational carrier/surrogacy
- Ovulation induction or superovulation with Clomid or Femara pills and/or Gonadotropin injections (FSH shots)
- Sperm freezing (banking, cryopreservation)
- Sperm retrieval (TESE, PESA)
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) also called artificial insemination (AI)
- Early pregnancy monitoring
- Evaluation for recurrent pregnancy loss / repeated miscarriage
- Minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopy, hysteroscopy)
Our CCRM Orange County fertility center is accepting new patients. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to grow your family!