Medical Office Receptionist
The OC Fertility team is growing and looking for new team members!
We are looking for kind, compassionate and eager applicants to join our growing family, contributing to both the administrative and clinical teams. Any applicant seeking a rewarding and fulfilling career helping to build families, please review the job description carefully and, if you feel you’d be a good fit, please send your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Medical Office Receptionist
Salary: $18-22, negotiable depending on qualifications
Licensure: No licensure required.
Education: High School diploma required. Administrative course work. Associate’s degree/Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Previous medical receptionist experience preferred.
- OB/GYN and/or Infertility medical office experience preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills and be able to deal efficiently and courteously with all patients, staff, vendor representatives and physicians.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and flexible.
- Excellent organizational skills combined with excellent multitasking abilities.
- Proficient computer skills including: electronic health record systems, Spreadsheets, Word documents, social media use, and
- Perform duties that are delegated to him/her.
- Use of basic office equipment and handling multiple phone lines.
- Greet and Check-in and out each patient.
- Obtain, update and maintain patient demographic and insurance information.
- Scan documents
- Schedule patient appointments
- Communicate with patients in a timely manner.
- Handle confidential information and patient medical records.
- Audit daily superbills and provide payment records and payments to the business office.
- Answer calls, emails, faxes,take and triage phone messages, forwarding them based on urgency and in a timely manner.
- Assist patient, staff, and provider, as needed.
- Responsible to make daily confirmation calls to each patient, at least 24 hours prior to their appointment to confirm appointment date, time, and any instructions prior to visit.
- Mails out patient information and education materials, when needed.
- Maintain positive relationships with clinic staff.
- Assure the readiness of the waiting areas for each work day
- Secure building at the close of each work day by locking all entrances.
- Train new employees, as requested.
- Participates in staff meetings and other in-services or training and is accountable for the information/education provided in those meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for development and accomplishment of annual personal and team goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Related keywords: receptionist, medical receptionist, administrative assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Registered Nurse, IVF
Position Summary: Responsible for aiding Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and all staff, as requested, the MA is responsible for:
- Keeping medical records
- Assisting with patient exams
- Performing routine office duties.
MAs will often work in various assignments including (but not limited to):
- Front office
- Back office
- Clinical stations
This role includes direct patient care inclusive of drawing blood.
Interested in applying? Email our Office Manager, Pamela Patterson, with your resume and cover letter.