Dr. Sharon Moayeri, a leading Orange County fertility specialist, is admired for her knowledge and clinical expertise, as well as her warm bedside manner. She has achieved the highest level of training in her specialty and is double-board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Her many accomplishments include a three-year Fellowship at Stanford University Hospital and Clinics, one of the nation’s leading IVF centers.
Dr. Moayeri has been growing her private practice since 2007, upon return to her hometown of Newport Beach. In 2014, she partnered with the best in the industry, Dr. William Schoolcraft, to create CCRM OC Fertility. Her goal being to establish the leading IVF Center in Orange County and advance her already excellent IVF success rates. Our IVF Center, CCRM OC Fertility, is a culmination of Dr. Moayeri’s vision to create a patient-centered approach while providing patients with the most advanced fertility technologies in the Country.
To further strengthen her belief in continuous learning, Dr. Moayeri served as Assistant Professor at the University of California Irvine Medical Center. She continues to enjoy teaching obstetricians and gynecologists in her community about topics including polycystic ovary syndrome, advances in assisted reproductive technologies (e.g., egg freezing, PGS / CCS) and endometriosis.
Dr. Moayeri’s contributions to medical literature include publications on:
- Blastocyst IVF embryo transfer
- Oncofertility (cancer-related fertility treatment)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (CCS/PGS)
- Cost-effective fertility treatment
Her clinical expertise spans the full spectrum of Reproductive Medicine, including:
- Infertility management
- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF) / Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Comprehensive Chromosome Screening and Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis to determine whether an embryo is viable (CCS/PGS and PGD)
- Third party reproduction (e.g., egg donor, gestational carrier/ surrogacy)
- Minimally invasive reproductive surgery (e.g., hysteroscopy, laparoscopy)
- Fertility preservation options (e.g., egg freezing)