What is Implantation? Implantation is the process in which an embryo communicates with the endometrial lining to attach itself to the wall.
- What is infertility?
- Why am I not getting pregnant?
- Do I really need to see a fertility doctor?
- What is a Reproductive Endocrinologist?
- Does a woman’s age affect fertility?
- Is infertility primarily a woman’s problem?
- Why do fertility treatments work?
- What should I expect during my initial visit?
- Why do I need to be evaluated at the start of each treatment?
- Do I really need so many office visits and blood tests during my fertility treatments?
- Once I’m pregnant, what are my restrictions?
- Who will take care of me in my pregnancy?
- Treatment Costs
- Anembryonic Pregnancy
- Asherman’s Syndrome
- Assisted Hatching
- Biochemical Pregnancy
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Chorionic Villous Sampling (CVS)
- Clinical Pregnancy
- Embryonic Demise
- Gestational Sac
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
Orange County Office
1401 Avocado Avenue
Newport Beach, CA 92660